A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This project is in development. The releases published on here are considered beta builds.
Tiny Life is a fun simulation game that tries to capture the essence of games like The Sims, but in an isometric pixelart style.
In the game, you control a set of people that live together in a household. You take care of their daily needs, build their skills, forge new relationships... or just mess up their entire life in whatever way you can think of!
For a full changelog of each version, you can check out the docs website.
- Create your own characters with unique personalities and skills and dress them however you like
- Build houses and community spaces like parks and cafés and watch households inhabit them
- Control your household and tell your characters what to do, from cooking food to learning complex skills like programming and painting
- Have your characters interact, build relationships, grow families and live unique lives
- Share your creations with the community by exporting lots and households from your game
- Create additional content through the game's built-in C# modding API
To see previews and sneak peeks for new features, you can follow the game on Twitter.
Tiny Life supports custom mods written in C#. You can easily do pretty much anything your heart desires and other people can install your mods easily! For more info on creating and installing mods, check out this tutorial.
If you want to check out and download mods, you can find them in the community.
If you find any issues (which there will probably be a lot of early on), you can report them using this form.
If anything unusual happens or the game closes down completely, be sure to include the latest log file which can be found in the "Logs" subfolder of the "Tiny Life" folder in your local app data folder. There's a simple guide on how to get to it.
There are several cheat codes in the game to help you with the progression and to change aspects of the game that you wouldn't usually be able to change. If you're interested, you can check out the modding docs for a list of them.
|Updated||15 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Audacity, Aseprite, MonoGame|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Life Simulation, Moddable, Pixel Art, Sandbox, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||Afrikaans, German, English, Spanish; Castilian, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Presskit, Support, Community|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 0.21.0: Two Years of Tiny Life: Cafés, Gamepad Controls and More32 days ago
- 0.20.0: The Children Update, it's finally here!Mar 09, 2022
- 0.19.0: Ui, Sound and Improvements AboundJan 01, 2022
- 0.18.0: Animations, Food and SourcesNov 23, 2021
- 0.17.0: Life Goals, Reward Personalities and Daily TasksOct 14, 2021
- 0.16.0: Woodlands and VisitorsAug 30, 2021
- 0.15.0: Barbecue Trash CleaningJul 27, 2021
- 0.14.0: Lamps, Lot Movement, Speech Sounds!Jul 15, 2021